Sunday 29 June 2014

Work Experience of Trainee / Employee

Divyesh Kevadiya Says...


I learnt about the Google cloud messaging. I analyze the life cycle of simple messaging service application. I have analyzed that how to implement the GCM service in my application. I have build up some small application. I have learnt how to call the other application and how use that. 

Parthsinh Parmar Says... 

I have learnt Flash 8. I have developed animation in flash 8 (For std. 12th education animation).


Amit Dholiya Says...

I have designed an ATM machine with the help of 3D Max Software.



Vivek Says

Last week was awesome, superb, fantastic because we were suffering from the problem of object jumping this was not done so we will decide to leave the game & try something new. Then we started a new game "TappyMarine".  It was very easy to develop & looking attractive as a user because it possessed the various sounds & fun of course. We have completed our game & feeling really happy because we have developed our first game or first app which is ready to upload in window store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment